Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sound - Mods

Antworten im Thema: 3 » Der letzte Beitrag (6. November 2012, 12:37) ist von Transit.

Transit

Ehrenmoderator

• »Transit« ist männlich
  • »Transit« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. März 2011, 16:25

V8 sound pack by fsimon

Spoiler Spoiler

Truck Engine Sound Pack3
By VT880
Feb08

Adjusted to Version 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ETS
by fsimon

Creadits:
The oringal low.gg file was created by mike44 and remixed by me and used in my cummins ISX sound mode. The other files and the caterpiller c15 mod and the jake sound mode was created by me.

As it stands you are allowed to use any of may files to create your own engine sounds.

OK The truck sound pack contains 3 scs files Caterpillar C15 mode and Cummins ISX mod amd the jake sound mod.
Simple unpack the truck sound pack3 to a folder of your choice and place one of the engine mods and the jake mod into your hauling mod folder. Remember you can only have one engine sound mode in your mod folder at a time.

Now in the case your pc shits its self after installing these mods i take no reponsibility for any damage.

Enjoy.
Vt880

Download by TS24 Dl Server

Transit

Ehrenmoderator

• »Transit« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 12:01

V8 Sound 1.2,1.3

Spoiler Spoiler

V8 sound for ETS 1.2,1.3
---------------------------------------

Originally made from bajain for haulin

Only made it to work with the ETS 1.2,1.3

Just make sure you don't have another sounds that share the same sii files.

And..in def file of the truck those lines:

sdata_ext: sound.0.ext
sdata_int: sound.0.int

Transit

Ehrenmoderator

• »Transit« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 15:23

ets-truck-engine-sound-pack3-V1.3

Spoiler Spoiler

Truck Engine Sound Pack3
By VT880
Feb08

Adjusted to Version 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ETS
by fsimon

Creadits:
The oringal low.gg file was created by mike44 and remixed by me and used in my cummins ISX sound mode. The other files and the caterpiller c15 mod and the jake sound mode was created by me.

As it stands you are allowed to use any of may files to create your own engine sounds.

OK The truck sound pack contains 3 scs files Caterpillar C15 mode and Cummins ISX mod amd the jake sound mod.
Simple unpack the truck sound pack3 to a folder of your choice and place one of the engine mods and the jake mod into your hauling mod folder. Remember you can only have one engine sound mode in your mod folder at a time.

Now in the case your pc shits its self after installing these mods i take no reponsibility for any damage.

Enjoy.
Vt880

Transit

Ehrenmoderator

• »Transit« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 12:37

New_Horn_Sound_Mod_ETS

Spoiler Spoiler

New Horn Sound Mod by 3dartpol
For ETS game.

Information:
This mod simply replace all horn ogg 1-4 sound for all trucks.
My horn sound mod is more realistic and better from real trucks.

Install Note:
After you extract the archive simplay copy move the "new_horn_sounds.scs" file to
your ETS Mod folder in:
C:\Documents and Settings\...\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator\mod
That is all start the game and Press H key to hear the new horn sound.

For more mods visit 3dartpol website:
- Redirect Domain url: http://3dartpol.da.ru
- Direct website url: http://home.deds.nl/~equality/index.html

(c) 2008 3dartpol

Social Bookmarks

Counter:

Hits heute: 69 406 | Hits gestern: 92 978 | Hits Tagesrekord: 353 247 | Hits gesamt: 221 447 676 | Hits pro Tag: 46 795,45

Klicks heute: 107 733 | Klicks gestern: 147 821 | Klicks Tagesrekord: 756 082 | Klicks gesamt: 735 625 376 | Klicks pro Tag: 155 449,45 | Gezählt seit: 3. Mai 2011, 07:40

Ungelesene Beiträge Unbeantwortete Themen Themen der letzten 24 Stunden

Euro Truck Simulator,Euro Truck Simulator 2,German Truck Simulator,Forum,Community,Downloads,Support,Euro Trucksimulator,Euro Trucksimulator 2,German Trucksimulator,Trucks,18 Wheels of Steel,Haulin,Convoy,Pttm,Long Haul,Trucksimulator,Trucksimulation,Truck Simulator,Simulation,ATS,Trucksim,Extreme Trucker 2,ETS,ETS2,GTS,UKTS,ET,ET2,18WoS,Tutorial,Tutorials,Tipp,Zmodeler,z3d,Modding,SCS,simulation,support, Zmod,z3d,Sk,Skins,Map,Maps,Mod,Mods,Trucksims,STD,Scania Truck Driving Simulator,Scania,ETS2Mods, Euro Trucksimulator2 Mods